For your convenience, we have provided some key facts about our organisation. For more detailed information or to contact local PR teams, please use our country drop-down menu to select the website that serves your country.
- Kumon is one of the world's largest supplementary education providers.
- Kumon offers maths, native language and foreign language worksheet based study programmes for children of all ages and abilities.
- The Kumon programmes aim to develop independent, advanced learners, with a positive attitude to study.
- Kumon students are supported to reach a level of study beyond the international standard for their age.
- There are over 4 million students worldwide.
- The Kumon Method of Learning was developed in 1954 by Toru Kumon, both a parent and gifted teacher from Japan.
- All Kumon Instructors are skilled and committed individuals with a passion for education and a strong desire to see children develop.