KUMON CONNECT – new digital study
The Kumon Method of Learning has been performed on paper worksheets across the world for over 60 years. These worksheets have evolved from those that maths teacher and parent, Toru Kumon, created for his son, incorporating small-step, independent learning and daily practice.
After many years of delivering academic success using paper worksheets, we’re delighted to introduce Kumon worksheets in a digital format via KUMON CONNECT, making Kumon’s tried and tested worksheets even more accessible and convenient for students to study using their tablet and stylus.
For your child, having the ability to access their allocated work on a tablet via KUMON CONNECT means they’re able to easily take work with them and receive their next sets of worksheets from their Instructor instantaneously. They can use KUMON CONNECT in class just as they can with paper worksheets, and when they’re completing their daily study outside of the centre, they’ll always be conveniently presented the correct order in which to complete them.
As a parent, you’ll have access to data on KUMON CONNECT about your child’s progress and your Instructor can send them supportive comments, provide helpful study hints and adjust their ongoing studies accordingly.
Kumon students can use their own tablet and stylus for Kumon study using KUMON CONNECT, which is currently available to use with a range of compatible devices.
Introducing KUMON CONNECT
Benefits of studying with KUMON CONNECT:
- All the cognitive benefits of writing answers with the advantages and convenience of a digital platform
- Allocated study worksheets can be automatically delivered and adjusted as required, even if the student is unable to attend in-centre class
- Neat and tidy learning with no loose paper at home
- Access to the allocated work for home, holiday or times when you can’t attend the centre
- Understand your child’s progress through the levels with access to study data and your child’s results
- Students can practise accuracy, handwriting and good presentation with no mess from a pencil and eraser